"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She needed the hope, just like Ben must have during his final moments.
- There were times last season when Houston was not even on the floor during the game's critical moments.
- Finally, during his last moments of life he will see a singing fish.
- The entire family had gathered at the hospital to be with him during his final moments.
- A refuge created during the last moments before his power ran out.
- And during the best moments of this show, he is proved absolutely right.
- During the few moments they are alone on stage, we get a better and broader picture of each.
- Then he falls off during the final moments of the song.
- A human voice on the phone still makes a difference during life's crucial moments, apparently.
- During other moments, an identity crisis appeared to take hold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.