"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would like to take a moment and answer these very important questions.
- They should take a moment to find a private place for long business or personal calls.
- She took a moment to bring herself back to the present.
- She took a moment to think about what he'd said.
- I took a moment to find the answer within myself.
- He seemed to take a moment to focus his eyes.
- The First took a last moment for himself and then made his decision.
- At least take a moment to go over the data.
- If time is short, one should at least take a moment and stand back from the wall.
- The woman took a moment to figure out what he had just said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.