"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later, and his air of calm had disappeared.
- A moment later Young, waiting his chance, ran out of the house and disappeared into the forest.
- "Just in time," she said, and the moment he saw her frown, his smile disappeared.
- The moment the cruiser disappeared from view we got up and started moving.
- The three of them stared as the coffee cup hovered in the air for a moment then disappeared.
- Then, seized by a sudden idea, she smiled to herself and a moment later quickly disappeared into the library.
- A moment later a car approached from behind, passed him, and disappeared around the bend in the road.
- "A moment," Anastasia said and disappeared through the door she'd entered by.
- The old abrasiveness over the community budget had for the moment disappeared.
- Twice those moments disappeared, only to come back tonight for the third - and it appeared the final - time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.