"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And a moment later, the columns of light faded as well.
- But the moment faded in the shimmering expression on his face.
- The moment he'd walked in everything had faded but the music, and him.
- Now is the time to seize it, before the moment fades.
- But that moment of fear faded rapidly, as she looked out through her new eyes.
- The moment of disbelief faded, and he knew very well who the questioner was.
- There's a sense that things will serve as markers, and it's a human thing not to want to let the moment fade.
- The moment that he had clutched them to his chest, the old man's anger faded.
- As it often does in Fellini's world, the moment faded.
- The moment of hope faded as quickly as it had shone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.