"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had seen that transient, flickering moment in his face when pain had been transmuted into something else-into the seed of some great artifice.
- It can be carried at all times and is perfect for those transient moments.
- Come on, let's go and have a drink . . .' The transient moment of camaraderie in adversity completely evaporated.
- Evan Roth (born 1978) is an artist who applies a hacker philosophy to an art practice that visualizes transient moments in public space, online and in popular culture.
- But these artists did something quite offbeat from the usual practice of their day: they departed from studio work to paint outdoors, registering transient moments of light and atmosphere by sketching quickly in oil directly from nature.
- We have no right to place the possibility of this limitless, eternal defeat on the same footing as risks that we run in the ordinary conduct of our affairs in our particular transient moments of human history.
- It celebrates and makes permanent the most transient moments of the theater: the performer and performance themselves.
- The images are grounded in place and time, specific even to the transient moments they capture, but not definitive.
- By emphasizing shadows, ripples and reflections, Ms. Gall introduces the idea that the picturesque view might well be regarded as a transient moment.
- In their own age they did something quite offbeat: they left studios to paint outdoors, registering transient moments of light and atmosphere by sketching quickly in oil from nature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.