"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After long, interminable moments, be heard a voice that spoke the single word: "Come!"
- For an interminable moment he looked at her, his face an unreadable enigma.
- Then, at the end of those interminable moments, came the result on which The Shadow counted.
- There was an interminable moment of silence as Silik waited for the words to come again.
- But after an interminable moment he lowered his hands.
- After a few interminable moments of silence, Malice had to speak her mind.
- After another interminable moment, he opened his eyes again.
- An interminable moment followed as the crew of the Americana hastily prepared to fire.
- For an interminable moment he did not move.
- For an interminable moment I felt exposed before this man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.