"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On this particular weekend, Molly had decided at the last moment to stay behind.
- It was only decided at the last moment very early this morning.
- It all would have ended there if those cousins hadn't both decided at the same moment that a gun was needed.
- She reached up hesitantly, and then decided at the last moment not to touch it.
- Plane selection was a state security matter and would be decided at the last moment.
- I almost asked him, but decided against it at the last moment.
- We always like to keep things loose and decide at the last moment.
- The board decided at the very last moment to change its plans and keep most staff involved in editorial support in-house.
- Deciding at the last moment, Alex kicked his door open.
- He had decided at the very moment he was interrupted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.