"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He probably had a half dozen begging to serve him within moments of his arrival.
- Within moments of their arrival, or so it seemed to me, we were working harder than ever before.
- They waited silently as the moment of his arrival in the future approached.
- His wife was lost among it, having been separated from him within moments of their arrival.
- He doesn't deserve to miss the moment of our arrival.
- Daniel had been standing at attention from the moment of the commodore's arrival.
- Within moments of my arrival, I felt happiness around me.
- If someone could give them the local date and time, they would pin down the moment of their arrival.
- The directors were prepared for the moment of her arrival.
- From the first moment of his arrival here it had followed him like a shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.