"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can think quickly in moments of peril; therefore your brain is sound and alert.
- Yet even at this moment of renewed peril, he felt very little fear.
- His visit came at a moment of promise and peril for Afghanistan.
- However, the tree had at least one moment of peril after the original lightning strike.
- A year ago tonight I spoke to you at a moment of high peril.
- Only outside circumstance had delayed his return until this moment of peril.
- I feel very strongly right now that we're at a moment of danger and peril.
- "Now is the moment of greatest peril," his voice whispered in her soul.
- For abortion rights advocates, it is a moment of growing peril.
- Even in this moment of peril, Lewis knew how he must appear to the others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.