"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This one could take his life in a moment if need be.
- What guarantee did you have that it wasn't a decision taken in a moment of temporary depression?
- The picture was taken in a happy moment, as a photographic joke.
- Okay, I'll take a formal statement from you in just a moment.
- Elected, and inaugurated on January 6, 1985, he took office in a moment of crisis.
- If it had been him, he would have taken the Elfstones in a moment.
- This kind of reform can take place only in a political moment.
- The vote will take place at the end of the debates, that is, in a moment.
- Even now I would gladly take them all in a moment were they offered me.
- I'll be taking a short bathroom break in a moment...
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.