"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She must have stepped out from behind it that very moment.
- He desperately wanted that moment, but they didn't have time.
- Then, just as quickly, that moment in cultural history passed.
- It was there still, that moment, in her own eyes.
- "Public safety was the most important thing on my mind that moment," he said.
- She always loved that moment with him, the feeling of his weight on her.
- But it was the first, and his heart jumped that moment.
- And even for the ones who believed there was always that moment of doubt.
- I know when you face that moment of truth and must vote, you'll agree with me.
- But I fell in love with you that first moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.