"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What is thought, locked in an endless moment like this?
- And they sat there, smiling together, for an endless moment.
- It took an endless moment for me to put my thoughts and feelings in some sort of order.
- He looked at them for an endless moment and let them fall.
- Vincent went to bed and lay there through endless moments.
- He searched her face for endless moments, then his eyes filled.
- For an endless moment she pictured herself being trapped here.
- For one endless moment she stood there, no expression on her face.
- After an endless moment I snapped out of my freeze.
- They stared at each other for an endless moment, then both looked away awkwardly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.