"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A long moment later I heard the front door open.
- Then she turned and looked at me for a long moment.
- We held one another inside my car for a long moment.
- For a long moment she thought no one was going to answer.
- For a long moment all he could do was hold her.
- The two of them looked at each other for a long moment.
- For a long moment he looked from one end of the great wall to the other.
- He sat for a long moment, thinking about what to say.
- Held him for a long moment and then moved on.
- He looked at her for a long moment after she took the cup in both hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.