"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a terrifying, eternal moment when he could not suck in air.
- An eternal moment passed before she realized that this was John.
- It was an eternal moment and it absorbed him completely.
- For an eternal moment, she waited for its next beat.
- Its lenses seemed to stare at him for an eternal moment.
- He lunged, and their eyes met for one eternal, frozen moment.
- For a brief, eternal moment, complete darkness filled their senses.
- An eternal moment followed while he waited to be blown up.
- For an eternal moment she simply couldn't take her eyes off him.
- After a much longer eternal moment, she lifted her head, smiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.