"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a drawn-out moment of silence.
- There was a long drawn-out moment.
- They stared at each other for a long, drawn-out moment.
- Biron Maserd stared at Hari for a long, drawn-out moment, before answering.
- He padded into the bedchamber and stood gazing down at her for long drawn-out moments.
- When he came, she went with him, drowning in the long, drawn-out moment of pure ecstasy.
- For a long, drawn-out moment, nobody joined his toast.
- For a drawn-out moment, Vasko fumbled with it, struggling to get his fingers around the weird pig-specific trigger design.
- There was a drawn-out moment and finally the old man nodded and turned away.
- If this drawn-out moment were recreated in a talkie, however, it could have been achieved in a second with one particular glance and a marginally changed tone of voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.