"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At peak moments, his voice rises to a ferocious bark that never loses its musical footing.
- At peak moments of tension stores and factories and schools close.
- Perhaps I was merely experiencing one of life's peak moments before the bottom dropped out.
- But it's not exactly one of my peak moments.
- She is wonderful at expressing an exuberance that at peak moments assumes a gospel-like urgency.
- At peak moments waiting patrons overflow the tiny bar, the entry and the sidewalk.
- Audience members were asked to use wireless movement sensors to indicate where they felt the peak moments were during the production.
- We expect that the outcome of the season will be decided by peak moments, to be anticipated for weeks.
- Excellent service sometimes flags during peak moments.
- Under the stress of peak moments, the kitchen's timing is off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.