"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Henry said, setting his own work aside, at least for the moment.
- Then may I suggest you set aside your speculation for the moment?
- He set aside his apprehensions, at least for the moment.
- Any apprehension about their fate was set aside for the moment.
- Let's set the language aside for the moment, though, and stick to the event itself.
- Leaving the box open as well, she set it all aside for the moment.
- Jack had to set the Durling children aside for the moment.
- These changes set the stage for the biggest moment in the franchise's history.
- Let us set that aside for the moment, however.
- "Now, if you can set emotion aside for the moment, I'd like your opinion on what we need to do next."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.