"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has coached many of her students through dark moments.
- Five days a week we will be talking to people who lived through moments of history to bring you a personal perspective on world events.
- I had been through moments like this too many times already.
- All that spring he was not himself and lived through terrible moments.
- We keep passing unseen through little moments of other people's lives.
- She added, however, that "real connections" came from working through difficult moments.
- That simple fact comes through clearly and at moments powerfully in this special.
- The hosts who take the person through his or her final moments are professional and gentle.
- "I've gone through various moments about wanting to leave," he said.
- It is not easy to get through such moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.