"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did well at that and at any leisure moments he pursued the studies on his own.
- And you say in his leisure moments the worthy man was a poacher?
- During his leisure moments, Richard developed an interest in the theory of electricity.
- In such leisure moments as she had, her mind was filled with the details of a superlatively perfect filing- system.
- This is as true for the business world as it is in our leisure moments.
- How are their leisure moments to be occupied?
- Mr. Alexander spent every leisure moment in the garden.
- Clayton said, "We have many such mock trials which are amusing enough and help pass away the time during leisure moments."
- During his leisure moments, he began writing a series of juvenile fiction books for boys.
- I only superintended it at leisure moments, and so I can say very little about her childhood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.