"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A long moment passed before she was able to see him clearly.
- Then the King had himself in hand again, and the moment passed.
- Then the moment had passed and all was as before.
- But the moment passed and he went on outside into the dark street.
- A long moment passed before she could find her voice.
- But she did not run into his arms and the moment passed.
- A moment passed and nothing happened, so she opened her eyes.
- A moment or two passed, then the door opened again.
- They both knew the moment for a fight had passed.
- After a moment or two had passed, the door opened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.