"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He flung himself down on one end of the bed, hands jammed against his eyes.
- She began to cry, pressing his hand against her eyes.
- He had a pair of binoculars, backward against his eyes.
- She had sat again for a moment, her hands pressed against her eyes.
- He reversed their position until her back was against the wall, and his eyes, so suddenly dark, burned into hers.
- The sun lay low along the River, making a dazzle that beat against their eyes.
- Your every movement should have been a different texture against my eyes.
- He turned, pushed one arm against his eyes, and fell asleep again.
- He stopped, looking up at the sky, and let the rain patter against his open eyes.
- Harry felt tears of relief press against his eyes but he held them back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.