"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without looking away from his eyes, she cast the stone down at the board.
- She hadn't been able to look away from his eyes.
- He looked down, away from Joseph's eyes and the question in them.
- He could stand alone against a mob and they would turn away from his eyes.
- She found it difficult to look away from Richard's gray eyes.
- Finally, he was the one who had to look away from her blue eyes.
- She felt her body trying to grow small, push into the ground away from his eyes.
- The wizard looked down at the table, away from her white eyes.
- He found himself unable to look away from her eyes.
- She was on her feet but looked away from his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.