"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You mean like throwing dirt in the guy's eyes and stuff like that?"
- A common example is the Sandman, who at night would throw sand in kid's eyes if they were not asleep.
- "So someone really wanted to throw sand in our eyes."
- He can have them throw acid in your eyes.
- To make the blind see I throw dust in their eyes.
- Anything other than these is, in America, dust thrown in your eyes.
- So he played dirty and threw something in her eyes.
- When she threw salt in your eyes, I could have killed her.
- "I don't believe in throwing salt in people's eyes," he said.
- Or why not throw dust in beholders' eyes as they enter the gallery?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.