"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has a scar that extends up and down from his left eye orbit, caused by a sharpened stick held by 7-year-old Chizuna.
- Synapsids evolved a fenestra (hole) behind each eye orbit on the lower part of the skull.
- Synapsids evolved a temporal fenestra behind each eye orbit on the lateral surface of the skull.
- The eye orbits are connected together, and surrounded by prominent bony ridges.
- He'd been dead for years, not weeks or months, a bullet hole just above the left eye orbit.
- The first style consists of a simple loop of metal with a lens which was slotted into the eye orbit.
- The broken blade went through the mesh of Smirnov's mask, through his eye orbit, and into his brain.
- Its jaw and eye orbits were strange-looking, but its skull still had a very man-like grin.
- A distinctive trait was the rectangular eye orbits.
- Vision problems usually arise due to a lack of space in the eye orbit and skull because of the abnormal bone structure of the face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.