"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next to him, a boy lay in shock with his eyes wide open.
- A young man lay there with his eyes wide open.
- They all glanced down at the boy, who lay with his eyes shut tight.
- He lay in the dark with his eyes wide open.
- At last she lay naked before him, with her eyes still tightly shut.
- I lay back in the pillows with my eyes shut.
- The boy fell to the ground and lay there with his eyes shut.
- He lay there with his eyes open looking at Scallen.
- He lay with his eyes open, looking at the shadows of the room.
- He did not answer but lay still with his eyes open, staring at everything and everyone around him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.