"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the first several weeks of treatment, she had to get up every hour at night to put drops in her eyes.
- Felt like going you know, how when somebody put a lot of hate in their eyes?
- He was thinking about that when someone came to put solution in his eyes again.
- "Some man raised from the dead to put such strange light in your eyes?"
- Now I understand what put that look in your eyes.
- Well it's a bit tricky to put water in your eye.
- I can't stand the look he put in her eyes.
- I'll try not to put too much in your eyes.
- I didn't know what to put in my eyes.
- Everything was a blur after the doctor put drops in my eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.