"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw a new level of fear spread across her eyes.
- He pulled the back of a long thin hand across his eyes.
- The pilot passed a hand across his eyes, and turned to her.
- He wiped a hand across his eyes, trying to see more clearly.
- Hair fell down across her eyes, she was wearing it longer these days.
- He did not hear the sound again, but a shade of deep black passed across his eyes.
- A lock of long black hair fell across her eyes.
- The head is white with a black narrow band across its eyes.
- She raised one hand and wiped the back of it across her eyes.
- She stopped in front of it and put a trembling hand across her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.