"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I can't see a thing," Burke said, dropping the binoculars from his eyes.
- Brian was able to drop his hands from his eyes now.
- And by God, the scales have to drop from our eyes at some point.
- As the bandage dropped from his eyes Frodo looked up.
- The child dropped his hand from her eyes; no, not the child.
- He felt as if scales had dropped from his eyes.
- It was as though a veil had suddenly dropped from Helder's eyes and he saw for the first time.
- I dropped the kerchief from my eyes to stare at her in surprise.
- As she said this the tears dropped from her eyes, and they fell upon his breast.
- It seemed to Atlan as though scales had dropped from his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.