"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What was most startling about him, however, was his amber-colored eyes.
- Kirk was silent for some time, looking down into those round, amber-colored eyes.
- I only remember looking up into a pair of the most exquisite amber-colored eyes I had ever seen.
- Though I hadn't made a sound, she looked up, her amber-colored eyes glowing with an otherworldly light.
- The shadows were deep, but in the gloom he saw the glimmer of amber-colored eyes.
- With their gentle amber-colored eyes and soft, robin's-egg blue skin, the Keorgans were a people who celebrated color in every way possible.
- The colors of the memory resolved into long, flighty, fiery hair, hands flashing with gold and amber, amber-colored eyes.
- Ginny thought, amazed, that with his light skin and amber-colored eyes he could easily have been a Frenchman or an Italian.
- His amber-colored eyes were steady and intent.
- Her features were nothing extraordinary, but her amber-colored eyes were animated when she spoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.