"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The light died out of his eyes, and he seemed once again quite human.
- Perhaps he was here not to be kept out of someone's eye, but to keep her under someone else's.
- To begin with I couldn't see anything out of my right eye.
- He's going to see out of his bad eye again.
- The fear seemed to have gone out of her eyes as well.
- At night, blood came out of his eyes, and very soon he died.
- She turned slowly, the life gone out of her eyes.
- I got the stars out of my eyes a long time ago.
- That at least got the sun out of his eyes.
- The fear went out of her eyes as I talked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.