"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A beam stabbed out and Jennifer threw up a hand to shade her squinting eyes.
- And first he threw his eyes along the street.
- At length She took it away, and threw her eyes through the dungeon a second time.
- He watched the soft light outline her profile, throwing her eyes into deep shadow.
- Of course, they had to pull me down after a couple of movies because I was throwing my eyes all over the studio.
- Then he threw his eyes to the heavens and screamed, ";Mira!"
- Her head was slightly bowed, throwing her eyes into shadow.
- My head was thrown back, my eyes clenched tight.
- The lack of light in the office threw his heavily browed eyes into deep shadow.
- Tatia sat with her head thrown back, her eyes now closed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.