"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I did not know where to put my eyes.
- He put his eye to and made the sort of face one makes when looking hard.
- I have to put my eyes on it to be sure.
- "He'll put his eyes out before he even gets a good start in life."
- He was not able to put his eyes on the bridge.
- Middle put his big brown eye to the hole in the wall and looked out.
- This put his eyes on a level with mine, standing.
- He put his eye to the crack but couldn't make out anything.
- She sat up and put her eye to the crack of the door.
- He put his eye on the crack and saw nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.