"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was a rather scrawny child with a tangle of wild hair and sea-colored eyes.
- She gave a delicate little cat yawn, and her dark sea-colored eyes looked sleepy.
- She wasn't a half-breed Comanche warrior, but her spirit was just as swift and fierce, and her sea-colored eyes were blazing.
- The lids drooped closed over his wild, sea-colored eyes.
- Bryan imagined that he saw the sea-colored eyes go wide and wild.
- Her sea-colored eyes held admiration, and something else.
- Those sad sea-colored eyes, ringed by the dark lashes.
- There was a movement in the sea-colored eyes like a distant, faint flick of a smile.
- "They will not want to fight me," he said simply, and Duac was silent, gazing at him out of clear, sea-colored eyes.
- The sea-colored eyes were half-open, lusterless behind dark lashes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.