"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the police intervened, the protesters threw red pepper into their eyes.
- Don't let him throw his sand into your eyes or you will go to sleep, too!
- But the monster must have thought Cal was throwing some more acid into his eyes.
- Downright blinding, when the sun reflects on the little waves and the light gets thrown into your eyes.
- The sand took the glittery morning light and threw it back into his eyes like a mirror.
- Something struck his head, throwing stars into his eyes, too.
- Even better, the glass structure threw brilliant reflections into his eyes, and Will could see that for a moment he was almost blinded.
- But there's one missing, an evil man threw tobacco into the macaque-rhesus's eyes.
- At the same time several men threw handfuls of sand into his enormous eyes.
- Someone who was jealous threw ash into my eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.