"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put the end of the tube to her eye and looked at him.
- He remembered something and put the glass back to his eye.
- Then she took the other lens and put it to her left eye.
- Then suddenly he put it to his eye and laughed.
- He put them to his eyes and took a good look at the Nissan.
- She put the glasses to her eyes and gazed through them.
- She put a tissue to her eyes to catch the tears.
- He took them without a word and put them to his eyes.
- Leaning against a tree, he put the binoculars to his eyes.
- Ten minutes later, Ramage again put the glass to his eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.