"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She cast her eyes upon the ground and half turned away.
- She made no move to turn it on but cast her eyes quickly around.
- I know they'll be looked after but if you could just cast an eye over them?
- We cast our eyes across Africa, and what does every news story on the television tell us?
- He picked up the case and cast his eyes about.
- She turned to cast her eyes around the secret room.
- Back then, my parents hadn't cast their eyes down when they spoke to me.
- We continue to cast a critical eye on all the data, including our own.
- That does not mean he never cast a cold eye.
- The face of the latter became serious when he had cast his eyes upon the paper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.