"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New York is a city relentlessly driven by change, with one eye always cocked on the future, the latest fashion, the next new thing.
- How could the courts be truly independent if their members served with an eye cocked on reappointment?
- Marcel grinned as he drove with one eye cocked on his rearview mirror.
- He had an eye cocked at the library's arched ceiling.
- I, too, live in the present, yet I keep an eye cocked for the clouds that bring the rain.
- Moe, meanwhile, was crouched below the wheel, one eye cocked through his window to watch where the truck went.
- People went about their errands quickly and a little uneasily, with one eye always cocked at the sky.
- I kept my voice down, one eye cocked in case the blonde returned unexpectedly.
- Gerhardt approached them slowly, one eye cocked toward the hovering cross.
- I poured out a glass of milk, and sipped, and saw that he had an eye cocked at me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.