"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to watch the strange white man who put mud on his eyes.
- Before we go up, I've got to put some ointment on your eyes.
- Just put on his eyes, an' you can dig the world like he did, wid love, and curiosity.
- Some users complained that longer reading sessions put too much strain on their eyes.
- Put wet tea bags on your eyes to reduce the discoloration.
- She put ointment on her eyes, passed it to Patrick.
- And inevitably, all of that staring can put a real strain on your eyes.
- When he sits, Farmer comes behind him and puts her hands on his eyes.
- I was born when she put that silly dust on my eyes.
- Put cold water on your eyes and go down and let him try to persuade you?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.