"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the age of four, he lost his left eye.
- He lost his left eye as a child of about six.
- You had lost your physical eyes but were not aware of the fact.
- The young man looked up toward the sky, his eyes lost in thought.
- He lost his left eye two days later in a battle.
- It was hard to see that he'd lost an eye.
- It is possible that he may have lost an eye.
- He lost an eye and half of his hearing as a result.
- That would be a good way to lose a hand or an eye.
- After an accident at the age of 15, he lost his left eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.