"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But just as often the camera focuses on his extraordinary face, with his old man's watery eyes framed by flowing white hair.
- Like all gorillas they feature dark brown eyes framed by a black ring around the iris.
- She found herself staring into two shining brown eyes framed by a fringe of fur.
- A head formed around the eyes and mouth, framed by smoky hair.
- Berlyn was a dyed blonde, with big blue eyes framed in dark lashes.
- They flanked a stout woman with sharp, flashing eyes framed by a bowl of dark gray hair.
- Ice-blue eyes, framed by the flight helmet and the face mask, met his.
- The great staring eyes framed in those huge bony rims!
- The Kargu glared up at him, dark eyes framed by his matted beard and hair.
- At 28, he is a shy but intense man, with blue eyes framed by sharp, handsome features.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.