"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the haggard faces and dark-circled eyes, it appeared that the barbarians had gotten no more sleep than the allies.
- It was Eleanor, whose dark-circled eyes spoke of a night as sleepless as his own.
- He looked up at me, his eyes dark-circled and tear-streaked.
- The boy looked like a castaway, his eyes dark-circled and sunken in grief.
- "So do you," answered Arielle, her dark eyes dark-circled.
- Her bravado contrasted poorly with her pale face and dark-circled eyes.
- His dark-circled eyes looked enormous; there was just enough flesh on him to display the elegance of his skull.
- This time he answered, even though he didn't turn his dark-circled eyes away from his work.
- The dark-circled eyes were more haunted than ever.
- The great black eyes, dark-circled, stared up at her from the pillow their unspoken question.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.