"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She showed him the key and saw his eyes dilate.
- She looked up at him, and her eyes dilated with anger.
- Her eyes dilated with horror at what she had done.
- These eyes, however, dilated in the face of brighter light.
- Her dark eyes dilated; she remained standing in the same spot.
- Brown eyes dilated as he acknowledged several things, among them her gender.
- His eyes dilated all the way to black, and they had a dangerous madness in them now.
- This hormone makes the heart beat faster and the eyes dilate.
- Yet the two watching humans knew by the way the bat's eyes dilated that it still lived.
- "I'm not leaving this room," he said, his blue eyes almost fully dilated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.