"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he sat back up, blood was running from a cut beneath his right eye.
- "I'm not sleeping very well these days myself," she said, something the dark areas beneath her eyes had already told him.
- Virginia thought that beneath her very bright eyes, she was kind.
- In a patch of skin beneath his right eye she could see movement.
- But at long last he looked up, rubbed the spot beneath his right eye, and began.
- The dark circles beneath his eyes suggested that he hadn't.
- She could see the dark circles beneath his narrowed eyes.
- But dark circles showed beneath his eyes, as though he hadn't slept well.
- He could see how the fine skin beneath her eyes was stained with dark rings.
- She leaned toward me and touched a couple of fingers beneath her eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.