"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was also a professor of architecture who has taught design to over one thousand students.
- A crucial step was accepting a teaching position at Harvard in 1995, on condition that he would not have to teach design.
- Soon he was teaching mathematics, sciences and technical design in the secondary classes of the same Institute.
- Therefore, schools can not teach intelligent design, as that would be saying one type of religion was true.
- We have an attorney that teaches history and graphic design.
- The policy did not tell teachers to teach intelligent design, just to mention it in a statement to be read to students.
- I don't think science teachers are qualified to teach intelligent design.
- Eventually she taught drawing and design to students at the school.
- He taught design at Columbia from 1936 to 1944.
- He taught civic design at the University of Illinois from 1918 to 1956.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.