"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I thought we could definitely help combat it, if I came up with a good design."
- Jacques Black, a principal in the firm, said they were asked about 18 months ago to come up with a design.
- Perhaps it took a woman to come up with such a thoughtful design.
- Therefore, in 1946, the company came up with a design of a jetliner.
- Sometimes it takes a sense of history to come up with a futuristic design.
- She asks for help in coming up with a design and suggests that she visit the school.
- Excavation for the new building began immediately, even though architects had not yet come up with a design.
- They came up with a design that is modern even in this era.
- He had come up with a design that, though lackluster, was at first accepted by park commissioners in 1856.
- We needed to come up with an evolutionary design that people could believe exists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.