"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will feature a modern design with lots of new things to look forward to.
- They also feature a sharp design that will turn heads when you pull them out.
- The building features a modern design within its lakeside setting.
- They featured a novel design as a result of studies about Boston's existing lines.
- Opened as part of the second stage in 1938, the station features a single-vault design.
- This location featured a more modern design compared to other locations.
- The enterprise's house wine label features a design by the artist.
- It was designed to be the royal waiting room for the king, and features a similar flamboyant design.
- Both of these would also feature a three-wheeled design and used the same 2-cylinder engine.
- It features a design which is only 9.4 mm thick and a full metal face plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.