"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second involves a design being painted onto the hand, which is then in turn added to the surface.
- All the designs, painted or drawn, have a story behind them.
- A coat of arms is a unique design painted on a shield.
- Serge stood in the middle of an official design painted on the floor.
- For best results, paint designs that are smaller than the cookies.
- Some have painted designs on their skin in pale mud.
- The designs painted on the pillars and walls were the result of many hours' labor.
- As they approached, a blue design painted on the ground confirmed the writer's suspicions.
- Sometimes I paint funny designs on them or on the board.
- Later, the dancers painted designs on their arms and foreheads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.