"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So why are we offered all these different ways of creating a design?
- He had helped to create environmental design as an undergraduate major.
- "You must have a sense of mission and personal pride to create great design," he said.
- He added that borrowing from history was not enough to create good design.
- He was still creating commercial designs until the week before his death.
- Also the basic design and planning are created in this phase.
- The design of the flag was created by a contest.
- This is the final step in creating a carved design.
- The design was created in one day and printed first as a poster.
- Once Lopez decided to create an exclusive design just for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.