"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current hotel is a new building with a design inspired by the original, which opened on August 23, 1997.
- The design is inspired by the arts and crafts movement.
- Shaw's design was inspired by a trip he made through Europe in 1913.
- The project's design is inspired by an ancient spa town.
- The designs are usually inspired by nature, but they can also be in the form of abstract art.
- The new design was very much inspired by the look of the Hayabusa.
- He said his design was inspired by a tomato worm.
- The design of the course was inspired by Scottish golf courses.
- The designs were not necessarily inspired by visits to any particular country.
- The design was inspired by the dress of a Sami woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.