"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those films for which he provided sound design are in bold.
- The national board provides program design, promotion, planning and materials for its membership.
- The firm continues to provide brand strategy, corporate design, and implementation.
- It provides a "real-life" opportunity, similar to an actual experience in a research, design or development setting.
- For both brothers, the challenge is to provide designs that will revive sales.
- Wilkes also provided design and photography for the subsequent movie release.
- The Edwards campus began providing programs developmental psychology, public administration, social work, systems analysis, engineering management and design.
- He devoted himself particularly to children's books for which he provided designs and illustrations.
- Q: Should the public demand, or should designers provide, responsible design then?
- Fine clear crystal is hand made using the finest materials to provide simple and elegant designs for the home or to give as gifts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.